A business founded before the Civil War is closing. Levy's Clothier was established by Zadoc Levy in 1855. The clothier has been in operation for 171 years.

It was originally located on Market Street, which is now known as Second Avenue. Further details about the closure are available from the source.

The end of an era is marked by the closure of this long-standing business, with a history spanning over a century and a half.